Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Photos

It's been awhile...again...but here are some recent pics. Click on the Our Pictures link to see all photos. In short, Taylor rocks at decorating cookies, and sucking frosting out of the tube...i didn't teach her that...but i also happen to be pretty sweet at it...



Taylor sporting Daddy's Dundee Dell stocking cap. I couldn't be more proud. The Dundee Dell is my absolute favorite place. Every visit is a memorable one. How/When I got this cap has stories in itself. Cabs in Omaha have some opportunities for improvements...at least in 2004 they did!




Looked out our window a couple days ago and thought someone put a Halloween cobweb on our entry way awning, but after realizing that couldn't be possible...I came to the conclusion that this was a real spider web that had been frosted over...thought it was cool...

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Fotodog said...

Fun shots!!

You've got a beautiful daughter. You can tell she loves her daddy and her frosting! :)

Peace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home