Twins Win
For all you baseball fans. I think there are a couple things to get used to saying this year.
1. Twins Win
2. Santana Wins
3. Nathan gets the Save
4. Mid Relief holds again
5. Those Twins can hit
Twins started the 07 regular season as they ended the 06 regular season. Mourneau (AL MVP in 2006) hit a 2nd Inning Home Run. The fans didn't stop cheering by the time Torri Hunter backed up Mourneau with his own home run. It was the first back to back home runs for the Twins on an opening day game.
161 games remaining...but I'm sure we can mail in the AL Central now.

1 Comments:
That was a pretty amazing game. Celia and I were sitting in the second level behind home plate.
The crowd was incredible. I haven't seen cheering like that in years.
Celia eve started a wave! :)
I just wish the beer was cheaper!
Post a Comment
<< Home