Roller Derby

Kathy, Taylor, my Mom, and I had the great opportunity this past weekend to take in my cousin's wife, Chris', Roller Derby contest. (aka Sister Shotgun no. 12ga, in your program).
We've known Chris has been a part of this roller derby thing for about a year, but this past weekend we got our first live taste of it. I must say, very impressive stuff. I highly recommend it to all of my family and friends.
Come on...everyone remembers the espn/abc wide world of sports espisodes of days gone by. We all watched it then...why not know.
Take a look at the link, in the "links" section. My cousin, Greg, has some amazing photos out there...very talented dude.
Greg and Chris supported me and came to many of my football games as a college player (as did many others), I'm just so glad that I could support Chris in her bout. I always seemed to have a good game when they came for my game - and I'll say this...Chris rocked this weekend and I hope to take in more bouts.
If you're in town for business/leisure (or you live in the twin cities) and there is a "bout" - check it "out" (+food, and full bar).

1 Comments:
Woo HOO!
How's this for a late comment.
It was so much fun having you there. I'm really looking forward to having you and Kathy attend a few more this fall.
Season starts in October!!
Post a Comment
<< Home