Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Special Thanks

I wanted to give a (belated) but Special Thanks to Kathy's parents who came up the weekend before Kathy was induced. Thanks so much Dave and Jan for coming up. A very special thanks to my Mother-in-Law Jan, for staying with Kathy and I during the entire week. Thanks for being there for us and sharing in our special moment. Thanks so much for the awesome home cooked meals after the hospital visit, thanks for all your stories and sharing them with us. Thanks for all your help...thanks, thanks, thanks.

Thanks also to Kathy's sister and family (J.A.K.E.) for coming this past weekend. It was so great to see all of your smiling faces. We can't wait for you to come again.

Many thanks for Kathy's long time friends Alecia and Tiffany for coming to visit and see us (maybe they really came to see Taylor :)) Tiffany thanks for staying two nights with us and helping out. Kathy and I cannot wait to meet your little one in October.

Before I start getting too sappy...thank you to all of you...for everything.

Now, on to this weekend. My mom will be arriving this afternoon and we're really looking forward to her arrival. My sister and her family (aka The Brady Bunch) will be coming on Friday. We're so looking forward to your visit and time with us.

As an added bonus, my aunt and uncle will be coming to the cities to celebrate my cousin Greg's daughter's Birthday and we'll get a chance to see them as well as my cousins Clarence and Rhonda and their family...and I'm sure we'll run into others as well or left someone off...unintentionally.

To wrap things up...Taylor is doing well. She's sleeping more and more through the night. It's baby steps (pun intended) but each night is better and better. Mom might have actually got 5-6 hours of solid sleep last night...which is awesome!!!

Gotta run for now...THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE...more pictures to come.

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy and Kyle! Taylor is just DARLING. I knew she would be! I just found out about her from Diane. I have spamblocker and I am not getting all of my e-mails!! So I don't know what I'm missing!!!! Keep in touch.....

Love,
Lynette

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glad I was able to spend some quality time with all of you. . . especially Taylor! The added bonus was being able to see Taylor being born. Everyone should know what caring, loving parents you both are already. Your 4 nieces have prepared you very well! Kyle has been wonderfully "active" in all aspects of Kathy's and Taylor's care, and Dave and I appreciate that very much. Can't wait to see all of you again.

Love,
Jan/Mom

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Kyle and Kathy for sharing Taylor with me--it was an amazing experience. I LOVED snuggling with her-I miss my little TaylorBean! Hope to see you all again soon!

Love, Tif

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby !!!!! We were in Havre at Richard and Cindy's when Doris called with the welcome news. Such an exciting time for you both. Talked to Doris and she said she had already been there to see her. We didn't get back to Casa Grande till Wednesday, so a bit slow, and like you and the 21 days to get a habit, don't remember about this blog as fast as would be nice. Take care, sounds like you are all enjoying each other very much. hugs and wishes, Blessed Be, lillian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home