3 Days Past Due
Well, many people have been calling, emailing, etc. wanting an update on the baby situation. The due date was Monday, April 10 and that day has come and gone with no activity. My hope was that the next blog entry I made was to show off pictures of our baby, but it looks like that may have to wait one more blog entry.
We had an appointment with the Dr. last Tuesday and we went ahead and scheduled this Sunday (April 16 - Easter Sunday) as a date to induce. We're supposed to call at 5:30 AM and they'll tell us if we can come in and what time. Since it's voluntary and not mandatory, depending on how much availability they have, may or may not allow us a "room at the inn" as it were. We'd prefer to not induce, but is nice knowing that baby will be here soon.
Kathy is doing awesome...I don't know how she does it...she amazes me.
That's all for now...hopefully the next blog entry will be pictures, name, weight, time of birth, etc., etc., etc.
Talk to you later.
+ 3 Days

1 Comments:
Kathy, you're such a trooper.
Best wishes and we look forward to hearing and seeing the baby.
If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to call.
I hear stories that I'm good with photos and babies and webstuff and changing diapers and stuff if you need!
Peace!
Post a Comment
<< Home