Case of the Moondays
Back to the grindstone and regular routine of work. Today, more so than most Mondays, was very difficult for me to get going at work. Kathy and I had a great weekend and maybe that is what made it so difficult. It was a bit abridged for Kathy, since she really worked on Saturday, in Omaha.
I spent Saturday, re-organizing our nice collection of boxes from the move. In previous blog entries, I mentioned that we are in no hurry to unpack and we'll do it at our own speed, but I got the itch to clear out the future baby room. I actually woke up at 5:30 AM on Saturday and started doing it. Can you believe, I actually got up at 5:30 AM on a Saturday in which there was not college football or tailgating with Dave (Kathy's Dad). To make a long story short(er)...I got it cleared out and ready to start the further preparation.
Sunday, Kathy and I bought a crib at Babies R Us. The crib wasn't in stock so they are ordering it and we should be able to pick it up in a week or so. We did, go ahead and by the mattress for the crib. We're getting more and more excited as we start buying things and getting things ready.
That's about all for now...
- - - Kathy is 29 Weeks on Tuesday (11 Weeks to go)

1 Comments:
Cool...baby crib! Now she will be here before you know it!! Any theme for the baby's room? I think the baby is starting to get you ready for the disrupted sleep schedule before she gets here:)
Post a Comment
<< Home