Sunday, March 26, 2006

4 Weeks???

Ok, so I'm moving in the wrong direction on the blog entries. No excuse...just have been bad at it.

Kathy and I have been busy the last few weekends. I guess three weekends ago, we had our friends, Diane and Joel from Omaha, come and visit. It was so good to see them again. We had a good time going to the IKEA store in Bloomington, going out to eat, and just plain hanging out visiting and catching up.

Two weekends ago, Kathy's sister and family came for a visit. Kathy's brother-in-law, Joe, and I enjoyed the majority of the weekend working on our basement. We framed a bedroom and office as well as pre-wired it for electricity, phone, and cable. It felt good to pound some nails and get a sweat going. I was so happy with the amount that we got done and I would never have been able to do it without Joe's help.

Last weekend, Kathy and I had our Labor and Delivery class at the hospital that we'll be havng the baby. It was a great class and great to have a tour of the facilities. It really got us anxious to have the baby. It seems like we have everything ready...we just can't wait for our little girl.

This weekend was pretty relaxing. Last night, Saturday, we went to my cousins' house, Clarence and Rhonda's, for dinner. It was an added bonus to have my other cousin, Brad there. We had a great time...thanks Clarence and Rhonda...for a great meal.

Today, Kathy and I were bumming around and I ran into my old college roommate, his wife and 6 month old girl at Target. Dan and his wife, didn't even recognize me at first. See, the last time I saw them was almost 7 years ago and at that time, I was a skinny QB.... Nonetheless, it was great seeing them, and for Kathy to meet them. We'll looking forward to hanging out with them.

That's ll for now...we'll talk to you later.

2 Weeks until our due date.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kathy and Kyle,

We so enjoy reading your blog and have tried a couple of times to write comments but hasn't worked so far. So we will try again. We can just imagine how happy you must be getting. We all went to David and Jennifers to celebrate the March birthdays. David, Mary, Adam, Andrew, Meghan and Aaron. Our March is a busy month. What a wonderful day. Dennis and Lillian was there also which made it extra special. Thanks for all the updates and we keep both of you and your new baby in our prayers.
Love, LeRoy and Jean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home