Wishing all Mother's a very special and happy day. Kathy and I are so fortunate to have such loving mothers...we love you and miss you everyday. Here are some "Mom" pictures with Taylor.
Thank you for the very nice tribute. Taylor Ann is a beautiful blessing to all of us. She is so fortunate to have such loving and caring parents. Love Always, Nana
Oh, how nice! Thanks. I can tell Taylor is growing. Great picture of Doris and Taylor! I hadn't seen this picture of me with Taylor before. Look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
3 Comments:
Thank you for the very nice tribute. Taylor Ann is a beautiful blessing to all of us. She is so fortunate to have such loving and caring parents. Love Always, Nana
Oh, how nice! Thanks. I can tell Taylor is growing. Great picture of Doris and Taylor! I hadn't seen this picture of me with Taylor before. Look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Love to all,
Grandma Jan
a loving tribute to two lovely women.
I had to post a tribute to mine as well My Blog
I hope Kathy enjoyed her Mother's Day as well.
~peace!
Post a Comment
<< Home