Happy New Year
A lot has happened since our last post, probably because it's been so long since I've blogged. Sorry!
Seriously though...there's been a lot of stuff going on since 11/11 (our last post).
Seriously though...there's been a lot of stuff going on since 11/11 (our last post).
- Taylor turned 7 months
- Kathy, Taylor, and I went to Iowa City, IA for Thanksgiving
- I finished the basement (mostly...still some miscellaneous items to do)
- Had a nice visit from our good friends, Diane and Joel from Omaha
- Taylor turned 8 months
- Taylor began crawling on her 8 month Birthday at cousin Emily's Birthday Party
- Went to Iowa City to celebrate Emily, Joe, and Kristin's Birthdays
- Celebrated Christmas with Kathy's side of the family in Iowa City
- We hosted Christmas at our house with Kyle's side of the family
- Kathy, Taylor, and I all got sick (sniffles, runny nose, congestion, etc.)
- Kathy, Taylor, and I celebrated New Year's last night by having steak and crab, played a couple games, and watched the ball drop
Now that our vacation/holiday is over...it's back to work and the daily grind. Before the pictures...Kathy and I (and Taylor too) wish you all a very happy and healthy New Year.
Allison, Taylor, and Emily
Tubby Time for Taylor in the laundry room sink

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home