Without Further Delay
So, it's been a couple busy last couple of weeks with some relaxation mixed in. We spent the fourth of July extended weekend with family, more specifically it was the Mellang Family Reunion. Including kids, I think there were 32 in total. It was so great to see everyone. My cousins, Clarence and Rhonda were the best hosts. C&R thanks so much for opening your home and for all of the work. We sure appreciate it.
Following the 4th of July, Kathy headed back to work and Taylor to daycare. All is going very well for all of us in our new daily routines.
Here are some new pics.



2 Comments:
cute shots!
Sorry I haven't been in touch, but work has been killer. Thank you Kathy for the links to the jobs. I sent of resumes earlier this week.
Kyle, we need to go hit the links again real soon.
Hopefully we can find a day sometime before summer ends.
Peace!
"daddy's little sparkler" t-shirt?! yesssssss!!!!
love, uncle ekb.
Post a Comment
<< Home