Sunday, September 17, 2006

Taylor is 5 Months Old


Today, our little precious Taylor is 5 months old. She is happy and most importantly healthy. Taylor has had the sniffles come and go throughout the last few weeks but for the most part has always been sleeping, eating, and smiling throughout it all. That's more than I can say, as I was in bed sick for about 3 days 2 weeks ago and Kathy has also been under the weather.

Things have been going well for Kathy and I. Pretty much keeping busy with work and Taylor. I think Kathy would agree with me when I say, that the best job is being a parent. Words cannot describe how awesome it is.

This weekend we've been relaxing, watching football, taking naps, and enduring a pretty big storm last night. Luckily, there was no damage to our house.

Both Kathy and my alma maters won this past weekend in football. Bemidji State beat long time rival Moorhead State University (now known as Minnesota State-Moorhead). The Beavers retained the Battle Axe, which is the 4th oldest Traveling Trophy in Division II. I was fortunate to win back the Axe for BSU in my senior season. A highlight I'll never forget. Kathy's alma mater, the University of Iowa Hawkeyes were victorious over in state rival Iowa State. Guess which game was on TV?

Here are some new pics of Taylor.


Taylor cheering on the Hawks!!!


Taylor in her Hawkeye Cheerleader Outfit


Taylor in her high chair - waiting for rice cereal


Taylor getting to know her toes!

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Fotodog said...

Wow does time go by fast.
cute cheerleader outfit! Is it helping??

Pretty soon she'll be running the house!

Peace!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taylor is now almost 6 months old...time for another update:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home