Live and Learn...
Posts on consecutive days...that's right.
Today, Kathy and I learned a little lesson...We don't (and shouldn't) drive each other to the airport. We're better off driving our own cars. Kathy had a business trip to Omaha and back today. Her flight left this morning at 7:10 AM and I took her to the airport...which meant that I had to pick her up from the airport when she returned at 5:30 PM. Notice, those times are both rush hour times. Long story, short...I spent too much time in the car. If there is any silver lining...I guess I maximized my time with Kathy and that is priceless.
The Twin Cities is supposed to get anywhere from 3-6" of snow from now until Thursday. Weather reports say that it is supposed to be wet and heavy. That's really great, since I haven't yet had a chance to buy my snow blower and we now have a wider and longer driveway. I will keep you posted on how that turns out...
Kathy and I are starting to get quite a few Christmas/Holiday cards from Family and its making me wish we had time to send Cards this year...We'll have to make up for it in the blog and next year. Next year, we'll have Baby C. so we'll for sure have to, right?
Best run...and rest for the shoveling to come...

1 Comments:
Ahh yes, the proverbial airport ride.
One thing you may want to explore, since you live up north, is to drive to downtown Minneapolis to drop her off, she can take the train straight to the terminal for $2.00. minimize your rush hour time, that way she can train it to downtown on her return as well. Save you time, money and stress.
Otherwise, we live 5 minutes from the terminal, we could pick her up or she could cab here and wait for you.
Glad to see the blog up! Seeya! ~greg
Post a Comment
<< Home