30
With so much talk about Taylor...it's time to bring some much needed attention to Kathy. Tomorrow is Kathy's 30th Birthday!!! We're planning on going out to dinner as a family somewhere and Kathy is looking forward to one or two glasses of wine.
Going back from the last posting...I thought I should give an update on our first family road trip to Iowa City. Overall it was a success. Taylor handled the 5+ hour car ride (each way) very well. There was only one small exception where Taylor had a tough time...but that came and went pretty quickly. Taylor got to meet her Grandpa Ricklefs for the first time, as well as her Great Grandma and Grandpa Ricklefs and Great Grandma and Grandpa McArthur. We also saw my sister and her family (the Brady Bunch). Taylor also had a good time with all of her cousins. They all can't get enough of Taylor and I don't blame them.
Without further adieu, here are a couple more Taylor pictures. (Maybe Kathy will let me take her picture on her birthday tomorrow...stay tuned for that.)

- Taylor in her not so mini-skirt

- Taylor resting on her cute little hands

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday to Kathy a day early!! I'm sure you deserve a little "me" time!! Enjoy your day. :)
Taylor is such a cutie and she is already growing like a weed. Thanks for posting pics of her!
By the way, sorry we missed you guys on your visit to Iowa. Hopefully it won't be Christmas by the time we see you again.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Kathy.
I hope your day is a very special one.
Love the new pictures of Taylor Ann.........what an angel!!!! Look forward to seeing all of you in 4 weeks.
Love Always, Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home