Saturday, June 03, 2006

Birthday Pic and Notes

Here are a couple pictures of Kathy and Taylor taken on Kathy's Birthday. Taylor continues to be the gift that just keeps giving!!!







We all had a good time last night. We went out to a Mexican restaurant in Monticello, MN (about 5 miles from our house). It was called Rancho Grande and it was very good. It was our first dining out experience just the three of us as a family. Taylor did great. Kathy enjoyed a Dos Equis Amber beer and a Margarita. She said it really hit the spot and I would agree.

Thanks all for now...more later.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of two beautiful girls!!! We don't have email often but was wondering how do we send you our travel emails, think it would be toooooooo long to copy into your blog as a comment, and probably more than you want to read all at one time.:) It is amazing how fast they grow and change every day, it seems. Take care, thanks for the card, I am very glad you liked the baby afgan. I was thinking, if I rememeber by then, maybe I will find some pictures I might have of you and Melissa that your Mom doesn't to share with you. You were very special to her, once I told her, after we moved to Miles City, that we needed to go to preschool so she could meet other kids for friends, and she said "I don't need other friends, I have Kyle." Take care, and Happy Belated Birthday to Kathy. Aren't you going to be 30 also in Oct.?? Still babies.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home