Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wet and Heavy

Well the weather man was right...the snow we received was wet and heavy...just ask my back and arms. I spent my lunch hour shoveling snow...The worst parts were due to wind drifts and of course the blow when they came by in the late afternoon. Not to worry though...a snow blower is soon to be in our future.

Our gas dryer was installed today, which meant that I got to do what I love the best. Laundry. That's not being sarcastic either...it's true. I'm so impressed with our new washer and dryer. It's so much better having a dryer that doesn't take 80+ minutes on High to dry. I think I did 2.5 loads to what I normally would only get 1 done. Did I mention that I also like folding laundry. I know...weird...

Better get to bed...there'll probably be some shoveling to do tomorrow morning before Kathy leaves for work. I, on the other hand, don't leave the house very much with my home based job. I also discovered that I really don't leave my laptop very much either.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...I'm growing a beard...Kathy's not too crazy about it...but I'm feeling my Paul Bunyan roots. I'm sure she'll make shave it soon. Maybe I'll have to get a snap on the blog.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home