Thursday, January 19, 2006

House Sold

Well we finally got an offer on our house in Omaha yesterday and we signed off on it today. We're excited and relieved to have this part of the move done. We certainly did get what we wanted out of it, but the most important thing is that we won't have to worry about 2 mortgages!!!

Kathy's in Omaha now and she misses me so much and I miss her so much. She'll be back on Saturday. I just found out today that I got assigned another hotel to work with as their e-Consultant. The hotel is a resort in Marco Island, FL and I'll most likely be traveling there the week of Feb. 6. Before you go getting jealous...don't...because, keep in mind it's still work. Although, I do enjoy the experiences of traveling to new places and I don't mind flying 1st class due to the frequent flier miles I've earned. Kathy just earned her elite status too.

Better get back to being a pseudo-bachelor. These Sam Adams aren't going to drink themselves.

Hope you have a FANTASTIC day. Don't forget to leave comments.

- - - Kathy is 28 Weeks and 3 Days today

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

howdy !!! Finally remembered to check the blog, we forget about the blog. Things are coming along with the offer on your house, and yes, that happens, you may not get what you want, but at least its gone.
Things are going the same here in AZ. We go swimming most every day, the pool is 88 degrees, so I go to. I am not much of a fan of cold water. Dennis went to Montana Monday through Thursday night, as friend that he started the lumberyards with passed away, and he went for the funeral. Richard also came down for it, as was in Glasgow. Richard brought some lefse he made for us, and being the chef is still inside, he did some twicking, and made some with garlic and thyne in it, and its very good, and he made some with a touch of sweet in it.
We are going with friends to "Rocky Point" in Mexico on this coming Sunday for a week. Guess you can buy large prawns there for a reasonable price and bring back in ice chests. Should be fun. Mostly the time goes by and I don't have much done to show for it. Kathy looks great, hard to believe you are getting so close. Talking to Elizabeth not too long ago she said since you were born on her birthday, how appropriate that you should have a girl the same month she had Heather. Would be a real surprise if its the same day, but I don't know when her birthday is.
Sounds like you kids are keeping busy, sounds like fun, too. Does regestering at Target mean that anyone in any target can see what you put down?
Dennis is watching the football game with a freind who is here from Florence. He is a factory rep for an archery company and travels to shows and dealers in the winter and gets to stay home in Florence all summer and fall. Tough work.
Take care, have a great week, hugs and wishes, lillian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home