Sunday, January 08, 2006

Comments Coming In

We've been receiving a lot of comments about the holiday beard, so it does look like people are reading and enjoying.

To keep building on that momentum...I'm trying to convince Kathy that I should put her beautiful picture on the blog of her "baby profile". She says not yet, but I say there's no time like the present.

What does everyone think?

I'll be leaving to go to Omaha tonight to attend meetings Mon-Thu. I'm looking forward to being back in the big O, seeing friends, and checking up on our house/realtor. That's right, we still haven't got our house sold there yet...so I think it's time to get after it.

Kathy has three trips planned to Omaha in the next four weeks. So 2006, is starting out where 2005 left off, Travel.

Better run and spend some time with Kathy before my flight leaves later this afternoon. Talk care...

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have a visual progress report. I vote YES!

Nana

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger b-dub said...

I think that would be a nice addition to the site... :)

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote yes!! You will be glad you did it later!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Fotodog said...

I answer in the affirmative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home