"O" to "O"
Well, I'm back from my business trip from Omaha. It felt weird going back to Omaha...for business...and it not being home. It was a good trip highlighted by nightly trips to the old stomping grounds of the Dundee Dell and the Lighthouse. Good friends, good time, and good drink.
Now, I'm back in Otsego and it feels good to be back home with Kathy. Kathy will actually being going to Omaha later this week (1/18) for a couple days. So, Omaha is still seeing plenty of us.
Kathy and I had fun today going to Target and creating our Baby Registry. It's so much fun to shoot the scanner at stuff you know you'll need and stuff you know you won't...but might as well.
It looks like all of the comments that came in...were unanimous...and people want to see a progress picture of Kathy...so I hope to get that out soon. Stay tuned.
That's all for now folks...

1 Comments:
Glad to know you got registered. I will have to check that out. BUT..just so you know, you will never fully know the extent that you need things. Babies are wonderfully complex:) What a fun and exciting learning experience it is. Just remember..us big sisters know it ALL!!! haha:)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home