Wednesday, January 04, 2006

By Popular Demand

I have had many requests from loyal kcupdate blog readers for pictures of me with my holiday beard. I guess any good websites should answer the requests of their guests. Ok, so maybe only my good friend and fellow beard mate, Eric, requested it...so here it is.


As you can see from Kathy's expression...she also loves the beard and the new hat that my sister Kari knitted. Kathy loved it so much, she said that I should shave it when we got home...so I obliged her. Can't have too much of a good thing.

7 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Paul Bunyan look for a BSU graduate!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Paul Bunyan look for a BSU graduate!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Paul Bunyan look for a BSU graduate!

 
At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Fotodog said...

Now that's a good hunting beard!

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIIICCEEE!!! I'm sure Kitty loved that on...lol! Miss you guys!

 
At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that sister of yours sure is talented:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home