Appointment and Pics
Hello KCUpdaters. Kathy and I had another check up today and much to our surprise we found out that we are actually going to have TWINS. Can you believe it! We are so excited. OK, so I'm just kidding...but I got your attention didn't I???
Everything is going well and Kathy is feeling great and all looks to be going as scheduled. She is 28 weeks and 1 day. I guess that means, 11 weeks and 6 days to go. Oh my LORD!!!
Kathy is going to Omaha tomorrow and will be coming back on Saturday. I guess it's my turn to be home alone this week.
I didn't get Kathy's permission, but here is a pic of Kathy last week (27 weeks). It's a little grainy for some reason...but I think she looks so cute.

Here is a Pic of me putting together BABY C's new stroller.

Note: There is a Football Game on the TV and I have my Back to It. That's how much I love my little girl already.
Gotta cook dinner. Hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully many more pics to come.

2 Comments:
Yes, you certainly did get my attention and I must say I was very excited about the prospect. About the football game; you know girls can enjoy football, too! This is coming from a former football player's girlfriend followed by a football player's mother!!! I warmed many bleachers while cheering on my favorite players. I really did enjoy the pictures and will be looking forward to seeing more progress report pictures. Just so happy and thankful that all is going well. Love, Nana
Kathy...You look great!! I love pregnant pics. Your little girl will love to look at them when she is older. Aren loves hearing stories about when I was pregnant with her and she loves to see pics of me pregnant. What a treasured keepsake! Keep 'em coming...and I mean it:)
Post a Comment
<< Home